Friday, September 28, 2012

Do you really need the all the eyeshadow pallets out there







Hi there,

In the last several years I have found that pallets either eye shadows are just the all in one pallets are growing in my collection.

For some reason I can not get enough of them. Naked 1&2 check, Smoked check, and the Wet 'N Wild Color Icons check. I just get cannot seem to get pallets out of my head.

I have so many now that the thought of pay for a single eyeshadow kind of bugs me. In the past the pallet used to be you only like 1 or 2 colors and the rest were a big waste. Now, all of the pallets I own are AMAZING. I love every single color.

The question that I ask my self is : Do I need all of these pallet? My answer is always yes.

I am really happy that brands like Urban Decay & Two faced are making pallets that appeal to everyone. from smoky eyes to neutrals and everything in between. I always feel that you are getting a better value when you are purchasing pallet at like 50 bucks a pop versus 15-20 or even 24 bucks per shadow.

I other thing that I am loving right now are the make your own shadow pallet. Brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown, and now Urban Decay have options for you to "create your own" pallet. This is to insure that you get only the colors that you like. All of this is a wonderful idea, especially if you are picky person and do not like shimmer or matte.

Whatever you decide to do on this situation just be sure that you are getting the most for your money. Just because it is the latest and hottest makeup item does not mean it is right for you.

Good Luck
XO- Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment